Sunday, April 12, 2015

DEAR TEXAS EVENT!

I was very excited to participate in DEAR (Drop Everything and Read) Texas this year! Knowing that their were authors all over the State celebrating literacy with book lovers was a very awesome thing! I was driving along and making great time while singing to the tunes on my iTunes playlist when ... it seems as if out of no where the TRAFFIC comes to a halt -- oh yeah -- it's Austin ... it always does that!  Thank goodness I left early enough! Almost to San Marcos!

Thank you Half Price Books on Bugg Lane in San Marcos for hosting the DEAR Texas Event!
Your store is amazing and sitting me in the children's section was like heavne ... I couldn't help but browse ... and purchase a few things!
 
 

This is Elijah -- one of the many kids who LOVES his new Muffin book!
 
 

Their children's section was amazing (left)
The POSTER in the window!
I saw it on my way out! (right)


DQ was calling my name all day!
Right across the street from the bookstore!
YUMMY Dinner

They only perk of Steven traveling so much is his hotel points!
A KING Suite .... I could live in here!

 
If you would like me to come to your school, library or literary event,
please feel free to contact me at thelifeofbud@aol.com
Thanks for supporting me!
 
Watch for my new book -- Red Goes To Kindergarten
which will release in May/June, 2015
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment