Thursday, March 5, 2015

WORLD BOOK DAY - 2015

Want to know more about WORLD BOOK DAY -- CLICK HERE


Red Goes to Kindergarten is getting closer to releasing ... Just picked the cover and we'll be moving into FINAL production!  As soon as I know a release date, I will let you all know.  The contract for Daisy - A Life Cycle Series has been signed and returned to  my publisher ... can't wait to get this one started!!!! 

Come see me and hundreds of other vendors at the FUNKY FINDS event this Saturday (March 7) and Sunday (March 8) at the Will Rogers Memorial Center.  Also, I will be at the Cleburne Public Library in Cleburne, TX on Wednesday, March 11 at 11:00am.

 
Interested in ordering any of my children's book contact me at
Today only -- March 5 -- all books are $4.00 with free shipping
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment