Wednesday, December 31, 2014

RED Goes To Kindergarten


 
2015 will soon be upon us and I'm very excited to be releasing a new book this year! This book has been in my head, in my journal, and in my being for about 6 years, so it is near and dear to my heart.

RED should not make any of my fans cry (like BUD and A SIMPLER TIME) nor will it need to be sung (like the MUFFIN series); but, there is a new twist at the end of this book that I think teachers, parents and Kindergarteners will love and it will also come with a special gift!

I'm honored to have two very special people agree to write the foreword for the book -- Carol McCarthy who is a wonderful Reading teacher in Massachusetts and someone who I admire! Also, my principal at The Manara Academy, Michele Alkhatib, who truly supports and believes in me as a writer and teacher, and I'm truly grateful for that support!

I look forward to moving from editing to illustrations very soon and can't wait to share with you the process of producing a children's book and sharing with you some sneak peeks at illustrations ... which is always a LOT of fun!

Left--editing, my high school English Teacher Miss McCampbell would love to see that! Right--edited and forwarded to my publisher, it always feels GREAT to hit that SEND button!
If you're interested in pre-ordering a copy of
Red Goes To Kindergarten, and receiving a copy from the first printing,
comment below or email me at
NOTE--no payment will be due until books have been printed
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment