Monday, March 17, 2014

E V E N T S ...

Spring has arrived ... March is almost over and I have two great events to finish up the month ... hope you can join me!
 
MARCH
22nd
Spring Craft & Garden Show
Forest Hill Civic & Convention Center
6901 Wichita Street
Forest Hill, TX 76140
9am - 5pm
Click on the LINK for more information
 
 
 
29th
RELAY FOR LIFE FUNDRAISER
Mr. Jim's Pizza - Saginaw, TX
12pm - 3pm
Click on the LINK for more information
 


I'm ALSO walking in the Relay for Life Event on May 31st from 1pm - 1am in Saginaw, TX. If you'd like to help BEAT Cancer ... click on the link to donate .... My team and I THANK you for your support. My goal this year is $350.00 (100 bucks more than last year!) 

I NEED YOUR HELP!

 
 
 
I'm walking for MY DAD
and many other friends and relatives that have had cancer
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment